New Listing: WOW!! A Brand New Home in Berkeley Clean Modern Style!
“Very Walkable” according to WalkScore. This home scored 82 out of 100. Sell the cars – Ride BART and get a couple bikes! o This home is located in a rapidly changing South Berkeley NOBE Neighborhood and is close to so many Shops and many Fine Restaurants, including the Sunday Farmers’ Market. Emeryville, Berkeley, Downtown Oakland are all an easy Commute and even SF is close via BART. The new bike friendly Actual Café and Victory Burger are my Faves. BRAND NEW ALERT There is New Neighborhood Brew Pub – Moxy, and Killin’it
MLS # 40614757
- 1,766 +/- Living Space
- 3+ Bedrooms & 3 Bathrooms
- Concrete, Hardwood & Tile Floors
- Great Room (I mean really Great)
- 1 Car Garage & Off-Street Parking
- Master Suite w/Bath & Walk-in Closet
- Flex Office Space at the Top of the Stairso Amazing Natural Light Throughout
- Sleek Modern Bathrooms
- 2 Zone Radiant Floor Heating – Luv it!
- Soaring Ceilings and Awesome Volume
- Designer Gourmet Kitchen
- Need a 4th Bedroom, Quiet Office, or Dining Room on the 1st floor? Now you have it.
- Garage (259sqft) of Incredible Flex Space – Too nice to park a car, but if you do there is inside access and it’s ready with a 220Volt Circuit for your new Plug-in Hybrid!
- Movable Wall of Glass makes this a Truly California Indoor/Outdoor Home.
- Open the Glass Doors and invite the outside in!
The information provided here is from reliable sources, but is not warranted by Lawton Associates